HANDS ON EXPERIENCE:
· Worked in the capacity as Certified Welding Inspector and Educator at my own facility, CTM Welding, LLC
· We are a LA City approved Testing Agency, (TA24848). Therefore, I Teach the AWS D1.1 and D1.3 Code Clinic classes for our students that will be taking the LA City Certified Welder’s Written Exam.
· I teach the hands on practical classes in the welding lab and certify our students when they successfully pass their practical test. We certify to AWS Standards and /or LA City Document No. P/BC 2014-045.
· I administer the practical test, prep the plates and do bend test or destructive test according to the standard that we are testing to, (AWS D1.1, AWS D1.3).
· I write welding procedures for various companies as per AWS D1.1 & AWS D1.3 code standards, as well as for OSHPD projects.
Pile Drivers-Local 2375. Millwrights-Local 1607. HVAC – Local 250. Elevator, IEUC – Local 18 Drywall/Lathers – Locals – 2361. Longshoremen – ILWU – Local 13. As co-owner of CTM Welding, LLC, I have in the last 9 years worked in the capacity of Welding Educator and Inspector without any lapse in time of not fulfilling the duties as described above.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Worked in the capacity as Certified Welding Inspectors and Educators at the
Southwest Carpenters Training Apprenticeship Fund from 3/17/99 to 12/17/2015
· Taught 80 hour welding classes to various Carpenter Trade Apprentices to prepare for AWS and LA City Certifications
· Head of the Welding Department at the Carpenters Training Facility, 7111 Firestone Blvd., #137, Buena Park CA.,90621 from 2000 - 2015
· Worked as a Drywall/Metal Stud Framer, and LA City Certified Welder on commercial buildings through Drywall and Carpenter Locals in the capacity of Journeyman and Foreman from 1988 – 2000.
· LA City Certified Welder 1990 – Present
· State of California Vocational Education Teaching Credential: Full-Time, 1/09/2004 –Present
· AWS Certified Welding Inspector and Certified Welding Educator, July 2002 – Present
Copyright © 2020 CTM Welding, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by DAG-MAN